This article will cover the following:-
(a) A brief on the science that triggered Corona (COVID-19) ,
(b) Detailed do’s and dont’s to strengthen immunity to stay Corona Free.
*** for detailed understanding of Astrological and Ayurvedic aspects of this disease, please check out this blog>> MEDICAL ASTROLOGY TO EXPLAIN CORONA VIRUS TRIGGER AND WAY THE FORWARD
SO WHAT TRIGGERED COVID-19?
The first case of Corona virus (Covid-19) was detected in December 2019 end in China. Many astrologers have been connecting the onset of this pandemic with the solar eclipse of 26th Dec 2019. Here is the science behind this…
It is the Sun’s energy that triggers the release of heat in our body. That’s why a healthy body wakes up with Sunrise due to activated mind and feels sleepy when the Sun goes down. In Ayurvedic language, the light of the Sun activates our Pineal gland thereby releasing a chemical called as glutamate (a cousin of famously known MSG used in Chinese dishes). This chemical i.e. glutamate excites our mind and body thereby generating heat and speeding up our blood circulation preparing us for the day ahead with an increased metabolism. During sun’s eclipse due to sudden absence of sunlight, this heat suddenly reduces/disappears in our body and in absence of this heat, the body is not able to break down the digested food. This undigested food roams around in our system and blocks our blood circulation. Once the circulation becomes affected, our immunity drops because it is blood only that carries immunity (in form of antibodies produced by our lymphatic system). Once immunity drops, our body becomes defenseless against ever attacking microbes leading to disease. This is the reason that Ayurveda advises people to fast during an eclipse, else less heat is bound to increase toxins and reduce circulation. Overall, optimum amount of heat ensures that blood and immunity flow freely in our body. This is the reason that such diseases are bound to affect colder climates more than the hot ones because less heat in cold countries reduces the blood circulation and makes the inhabitants more prone to infections especially those whose immunity is as such weak. That’s why Africa and India have lesser cases of Coronavirus.
*** Question may arise that why only this specific solar eclipse triggered this deadly virus for which you would need to check out this blog if you missed to check the link mentioned earlier >> MEDICAL ASTROLOGY TO EXPLAIN CORONA VIRUS TRIGGER AND THE WAY FORWARD… As such, this part of the article would have given you a hint that the weather conditions and planets have an intricate affect on our body and mind and Vice Versa. This philosophy is called as “YAT PINDE TAT BRHAMANDE” in Vedic language meaning “what lies in our microcosm (the Universe inside) so is in the macrocosm (the Universe outside) and vice versa” and the entire astrology works on this principle while using Ayurveda as the base. Unfortunately most of us are not able to notice this due to our fast paced mind busy in a fast paced world. The day we slow down to realize this, will be the day when we shall begin to see transformation in our lives.
DO’S AND DON’TS
Since blood is the one that carries immunity, our emphasis must be to ensure proper blood circulation. Following points will help to keep the immunity up and running :-
- To eat, sleep, wake up in line with Suncycle / weather i.e. eat light breakfast, sumptuous lunch and have light dinner preferably before sunset,
- Sleep by 10 pm to avoid hunger pangs that develop due to late night alertness.
- Have a cup of warm milk in night to settle any hunger pangs instead of getting indulged in heavy snacks.
- Not indulging in extra salty/spicy/sour/sugar snacks/foods (as such foods thicken and slow down our blood circulation leading to poor immunity),
- Since foods like tea, coffee, onion, garlic, chocolates, alcohol and tobacco, dilate/widen our blood vessels, their indiscreet consumption weakens our circulation in the long run as consistent dilation creates wrinkles in our blood vessels and therefore such foods must be avoided (some of these foods are of medicinal value and are okay only for certain groups and not all). To keep blood running well in a cold climate, one must exercise and consume hot spices like ginger, black pepper, ajwain and avoid foods that thicken blood like excess of cheese, meat, full cream milk, yogurt, refined floor. Remember such hot spices should be consumed with discretion in hotter climate else they can increase acidity and inflammation depending upon one’s constitution. Overall ONES NECTAR CAN BE ANOTHER’S POISON AND VICE VERSA which in depth can be understood only by having the basic knowledge of Ayurveda,
- Get enough exposure to Sunlight (morning sunlight in hot countries and noon sunlight in colder ones) as this will metabolize calcium in blood thereby keeping blood free flowing leading to strong immunity,
- Practice Anulom Vilom to keep the blood circulation smooth and consistent and Bhastrika pranayama to keep the blood thin,
- Intermittent fasting is an excellent way to get rid of toxins thereby improving blood circulation and immunity (click here to watch video to know how to do intermittent fasting)
Also, apart from maintaining basic hygiene, since social distancing and hence home quarantine in most of the countries has become the need of the hour to contain this virus from spreading, the best way to avoid sluggishness that can lead to overeating is to :-
- Spend quality time with family members by indulging in healthy discussions and indoor games like carom, chess, cards etc.
- Read books (many of us want to read books and have loads of them in the collection but haven’t been able to touch them due to fast paced life). Use this opportunity to enhance your knowledge about the Universe that lies inside each one of us by understanding basic concepts of Ayurveda.
- Develop a hobby or enjoy your already existing hobby/talent which you couldn’t earlier.
TO UNDERSTAND DETAILED CONCEPTS OF AYURVEDA AND OTHER VEDIC SCIENCES including ASTROLOGY, YOGA, MEDITATION, ASHTANG YOGA FOR A HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER WORLD, PLEASE PICK UP A COPY OF THE ROOT CAUSE BOOK from the links given below ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓
Notion Press link- https://notionpress.com/read/the-root-cause
I books (Apple)- https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1467888962